Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sporty & Comfy



I guess this situation may be familiar to you - you like some garment so much, that you try not to wear it very often, in purpose to prolong its life as long as possible! That is exactly what happens to me with this jumper from Nowistyle, I love it! Actually, I have never been a big fan of such expressly sportive looks, they look too plain on me, but this jumper is so stylish and unusual, that in this case I gladly change my preferences!
..................................................................
Espero que no soy la única rarita y que con alguna de vosotras os ha pasado esto alguna vez. Me refiero a la situación, cuando os gusta tanto una prenda, que intentáis no ponerla muy a menudo, para que dure mas! Esto es justamente lo que me pasa con este jersey de Nowistyle, me encanta! Realmente, nunca he sido una fan de estilo muy "casual sport, siempre me veía demasiado sencilla, llevando ropa deportiva, pero este jersey es tan especial y diferente, que en este caso, he cambiado mis preferencias encantada! 
.................................................................. 
Вам знакомa такая ситуация, когда вещь вам настолько нравится, что вы даже стараетесь ее пореже носить, чтобы она подольше прослужила? Вот до такой степени мне нравится этот свитер от Nowistyle! Вообще-то, я никогда не была любителем таких нарочито спортивных образов. На мне они смотрятся слишком уж неказисто, но этот свитер настолько стильный, удобный и необычный, что я даже готова пересмотреть свои взгляды и предпочтения!  




Jumper - Nowistyle
Leggins - Rosso Di Sera 
Shoes - Forfex
Bag - Anya Hindmarch

Photos by Jordi Reig

40 comments:

  1. да клево, я тоже люблю только комфорт в последнее время, но каблуки все равно покупаю, хоть и не ношу почти, любуючь и офтографируюсь в них)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que guapa me encantan las zapatillas!!besos

    www.caprichosdearmario.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. que guapisima me encanta el look estas genial un beso.
    fashionismylifeestefania.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encantan las fotos desde arriba y el look muy cañero wapa.

    elbackstagedeali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Alicia! Si han salido geniales las fotos!

      Delete
  5. Me gusta mucho la combinación de negro con las zapatillas moradas que son chulísimas por cierto.

    http://evainny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! Lo único que el color de la ropa es mas gris asfalto que negro...

      Delete
  6. jajja totalmente de acuerdo contigo! prefieres no ponertela tanto por si acaso..... el jersey es muy bonito!!
    besoss
    http://myspanishstreetstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si, me has entendido correctamente :-D Besos para ti también!

      Delete
  7. Pues yo al contrario, la pongo hasta reventarla, y después me arrepiento muchísimo. Me gusta el look, ;)

    http://nuevaeuforia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ves? Es a lo que me refiero! Si se me estropea una prenda favorita, me cabreo mucho! )

      Delete
  8. я очень люблю именно такие образы!
    Вам идет все!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. безумные фото...street style на высшем уровне!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ой, как приятно! Спасибо большое!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for getting back at me dear, following you now :)

    Roxx~
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. хороший,удобный образ!!!!классная обувь!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Muchas graciass por el cumplido ;)
    me ha gustado tu blog!! nos seguimos??

    http://laspuertasdelarmario.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog,very good photos!I follow you now!You are pretty woman!
    milenche22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. смотрится очень здорово, Ксения!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this outfit, great sneakers x

    http://styleofalondontallgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this jumper, I have some of this kind clothes too, can wear them 3-4 years in a row :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same as me! I don´t like to use my clothing only one season!

      Delete
  17. You have an amazing style dear, and you look gorgeous ! I just followed you. Hope you visit mine and follow back if you like. I blog about fashion and outfits from stockholm. Have a nice weekend :)

    Isabel
    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Isabel for your kind words! Right now will go to visit your blog!

      Delete
  18. Simple and minimal!!Love it!:)
    http://elenfashionperfume.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  19. aw this is a great and edgy look babe! Love the sunnies and the jumper! they work so well together!

    xoxo from france

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your opinion! It is very important for me!

Hugs, Xenia